From Factory to Fine Arts: 106 years of Edgar Hall



Postcard from GreetingsFromDelawareOhio.com, about 1912

Postcard from GreetingsFromDelawareOhio.com, about 1912

The Edgar Hall building which currently houses part of Ohio Wesleyan University’s Fine Arts department sits on the border of two historic districts in Delaware.  As part of the Sandusky Street Historic District, it was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.  The Ohio Wesleyan buildings were [Read more…]